Grocery and Supermarket Events for the year!
Discover a world of exciting events and industry gatherings throughout the year. From trade shows to conferences, there's something for everyone in the business world. Take a look at our comprehensive list of upcoming events.
*This webpage provides a helpful date range of past events, such as trade shows and conferences, to assist you in planning your administrative team's research and development efforts, keeping in mind that dates may vary for upcoming events.
- January 12-15: 95th Philadelphia National Candy, Gift and Gourmet Show at the Valley Forge Convention Center in Philadelphia.
- January 12-15: National Retail Federation 86th Annual Convention and Expo at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York.
- January 12-15: 1997 International Housewares Show at McCormick Place in Chicago.
- January 19-21: International Fancy Food and Confection Show at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco.
- January 20-23: FMI Midwinter Executive Conference will be held at Hyatt Regency Orlando, Orlando starting on 20th January.
- February 7-9: FMI MarkeTechnics in Houston.
- February 8-11: Intersuc Confectionery, Chocolate Makers, Pastry Makers, and Biscuit Makers Trade Show at Porte de Versailles in Paris.
- February 9-12: National Grocers Association Convention and Exposition in Houston.
- March 1-5: FDI Annual Business Conference & Partners Program at the Sheraton in Washington.
- March 10-12: NGA Industry and Trade Relations Executive Conference. Site Las Vegas.
- March 9-12: Western Frozen Food Convention in Anaheim, Calif., organized by the American Frozen Food Institute.
- March 3-7: Supermarket Operations Management Course in West Lafayette, Ind., presented by FMI.
- April 3-5: International Fresh-Cut Produce Association Annual Conference and Exhibition in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- April 5-10: Western Association of Food Chains 76th Convention at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Hotel in Honolulu.
- April 2-4: Intele-CardNews Spring Expo '97 at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago.
- May 4-7: FMI Supermarket Industry Convention and Educational Exposition at McCormick Place in Chicago.
- May 7-10: NARD Rx Expo/NHIA/ACA-Midyear at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego.
- May 10-12: National Association of Convenience Stores annual meeting.
- June 1-3: Dairy Deli Bake '97 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla.
- June 5-7: American Pet Products Manufacturers Association 39th Annual Trade Show at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia.
- June 6-10: GMA Executive Conference at The Greenbrier in White Sulphur Springs, W.Va.
- July 9-12: Video Software Dealers Association event in Las Vegas.
- July 5-7: CIES 40th Annual Executive Congress, "The Next Frontiers," in Boston.
- July 20-22: National Piggly Wiggly Operators Association Convention at the OpryLand Hotel in Nashville, Tenn.
- August 3-6: PMA Retail Operations Tour in Seattle and Vancouver, British Columbia.
- August 9-12: Retail Annual Produce Conference in Fresno, Calif.
- September 8-11: FMI Energy & Tech Services. Monterey, Calif.
- September 9-12: United's Third Annual Washington Public Policy Conference. Washington.
- September 12-17: General Merchandise Conference. Monterey Marriott, Monterey, Calif. Contact: General Merchandise Distributors Association.
- September 14-16: FMI MealSolutions. Los Angeles.
- September 14-17: FMI Consumer Affairs Conference. Los Angeles.
- September 14-17: Midyear Executive Conference. Southampton Princess, Bermuda. Contact: FDI.
- September 16-17: GMA Fall Technical Regulatory Conference. The Watergate, Washington.
- September 18-20: NARMS Fall Educational Conference. TBA East Coast.
- September 21-24: FMI Info Systems. Washington.
- September 22-26: International Baking Industry Exposition. Las Vegas.
- October 4-10: Supermarket Operations Management Course. West Lafayette, Ind. Contact: FMI.
- October 5-7: NACS Annual Meeting and Exposition. Orlando, Fla.
- October 5-8: Council of Logistics Management. Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Chicago.
- October 5-8: FMI Internal Auditing Conference. San Francisco.
- October 5-8: NRF RisCon97. Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia.
- October 7-8: GMA Legal Conference. Washington.
- October 11-16: ANUGA '97. Cologne Trade Fair Center, Cologne, Germany.
- October 13-15: California Grocers Association Convention and Trade Show. Las Vegas Hilton, Las Vegas.
- October 14-16: FMI AsiaMart. Singapore.
- October 15: GMA Internet Conference. Contact: Washington.
- October 17-19: Backer Pet Show Christmas Trade Show. Rosemont Convention Center, Rosemont, Ill.
- October 17-21: PMA Convention and Exposition. Anaheim, Calif.
- October 19-22: National Frozen Food Convention. Las Vegas. Contact: AFFI/NFFA.
- October 21-23: NAWDEC. Cobb Galleria, Atlanta. Contact: Industrial Shows of America.
- October 25-29: NARD Annual Conference. Denver Convention Center, Denver.
- October 26-29: Food Industry Productivity Conference and Exposition. Philadelphia. Contact: FDI or GMA.
- October 30-November 2: FMI Worldwide Food Expo '97. McCormick Place, Chicago.
- November 13-14: GMA Coupon Conference. Phoenix.
- November 15-16: Food Industry Private Label Conference. Chicago. Contact: FDI.
- November 16-19: PLMA Private Label Trade Show. Rosemont Convention Center, Rosemont, Ill.
- November 19-22: SHOPA Show. Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta. TBA GMA Sales/Marketing Conference. Naples, Fla.
- December 4-5: GMA Scorecard/Category Management II Seminars. Irving, Calif.
- December 5-8: Association of Sales and Marketing Cos. Annual Business Forum. San Francisco.
- December 9-10: GMA Invoice Accuracy Seminar. Chicago.
If you are aware of any other grocery/supermarket events that we have not listed, we would love to hear from you! Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be more than happy to include the additional information in our listings. We greatly appreciate your input and look forward to providing a comprehensive list of events.